- 11-25-2012, 11:02 AM #2
- 11-26-2012, 08:29 AM #3
The only official announcement was sometime after the Note 2 was released. IF you want a device that gets updates faster you will need to get a Nexus. Getting anything else you are on the Manufacturer's update timeframe and that can be anywhere from a few weeks to a year after.
Could just put JB on yourself. I have.
- 11-28-2012, 02:56 PM #5
- 11-29-2012, 07:48 AM #6
- By zero neck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 156Last Post: 05-23-2013, 06:36 PM
- By NateBoii in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 21Last Post: 06-27-2012, 04:01 PM
- By RobUM2011 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 23Last Post: 06-03-2012, 02:05 AM
- By Silent Patriot in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 21Last Post: 02-17-2012, 02:00 PM
- By Zorachus in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 01-20-2012, 08:40 AM