Jellybean?

slywalk

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Im pretty sure they said we would get jellybean a while ago... i've been on an unofficial ICS version for a while and im kinda getting annoyed about how long its taking to get JB .. Does anyone know anything about when we'll get it?

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
All the reviews of the update really have us salivating to get it, but the release date is always listed as "soon". I know some of the reviews even say by the end of the year but I'm not sure if that means the U.S. version too.

KSoD

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The only official announcement was sometime after the Note 2 was released. IF you want a device that gets updates faster you will need to get a Nexus. Getting anything else you are on the Manufacturer's update timeframe and that can be anywhere from a few weeks to a year after.

Could just put JB on yourself. I have.

slywalk

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The only official announcement was sometime after the Note 2 was released. IF you want a device that gets updates faster you will need to get a Nexus. Getting anything else you are on the Manufacturer's update timeframe and that can be anywhere from a few weeks to a year after.

Could just put JB on yourself. I have.

I am thinking about it... and I have been eyeing the n4 since it was announced... So maybeh I'll switch over...its just im so attached to my note :p ...

ramnitb

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
the Galaxy note i717 Jellybean update will roll out to carriers next month and will be available for download for Canadian and USA customers by the end of December.