1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Default Galaxy note battery

Can you use a note 2 battery in an original note. Just curious I am in the market for a new battery, my upgrade it's not for awhile.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Galaxy note battery

No, they aren't compatible. Try checking for hyperion batteries for the Note with a charger. I found this on Amazon, they have the battery here: Amazon.com: Hyperion Samsung Galaxy Note 2600mAh Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories and the charger here: Amazon.com: Hyperion Universal Rapid Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G, Samsung Galaxy S II, and Samusung Galaxy S II Skyrocket (Compatible with Most Samsung Android Phones): Cell Phones & Access When I got mine, it was a set of the charger and two batteries. It works very well.

How long did you guys have the phone before you had to change battery ? My note started last week to discharge fully in 3 or 4 hours, w
    ithout even using it...it could be that I have to replace the battery already after a year of use?

Quote Originally Posted by gigigia View Post
    How long did you guys have the phone before you had to change battery ? My note started last week to discharge fully in 3 or 4 hours, w
    ithout even using it...it could be that I have to replace the battery already after a year of use?
    I swap out batteries occasionally so I don't know how long one would last. However, I had a similar issue when I was trying to figure out how to sync Snotes. I had every storage site, weather, gps, etc. all set to sync often. So even when I turned the screen off, the battery would drain like a rocket because it was all running in the background. If you don't have a bunch of things running like that, it might be worth the ten dollars or so to try a new battery. I can vouch for the Hyperion brand, it's worked as well as the one from Samsung.
    Thanked by: