- 2 Posts
Need battery help
New to forums, not sure if I'm doing this right so please bear with me.
I guess I started noticing the battery issue when I updated to ics. My original note had a fall and needed to be replaced, battery and all. After I re-updated to ics, after I few months my battery has absolutely terrible life.
I noticed this but never thought it was major until I was driving with low battery, no apps or services running except gps and data(I'm aware these, especially in this combination can use a lot of battery) and I notice my battery level dropping about 2% EVERY MINUTE. This is not an exaggeration and I experience this while watching videos or playing games also.
I read around and made sure my phone is going into seep sleep, etc.
Just wondering if there is anyone else with this ridiculous problem or anyone with fixes.
- 12-12-2012, 11:16 AM #2
- 67 Posts
- ThunderStick Full Blown
Re: Need battery help
if you are rooted go to the market and download battery calibration. charge your phone to 100% then click calibrate in the app. then use the phone until it dies (do not charge it until it dies) then charge it back up to 100% uninterupted and your battery will be better. my thunderbolt went from droping 20% a hour to only using 20% overnight. with bluetooth and wifi onApple Sucks
- By mdwright1032 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:43 PM
- By j0esmoe13 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:59 AM
- By logicalform in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2011, 04:20 PM
- By jnadelman in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:55 AM
- By wolfhound89 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2009, 06:04 PM