Need battery help

andy7777100

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
New to forums, not sure if I'm doing this right so please bear with me.
I guess I started noticing the battery issue when I updated to ics. My original note had a fall and needed to be replaced, battery and all. After I re-updated to ics, after I few months my battery has absolutely terrible life.
I noticed this but never thought it was major until I was driving with low battery, no apps or services running except gps and data(I'm aware these, especially in this combination can use a lot of battery) and I notice my battery level dropping about 2% EVERY MINUTE. This is not an exaggeration and I experience this while watching videos or playing games also.
I read around and made sure my phone is going into seep sleep, etc.
Just wondering if there is anyone else with this ridiculous problem or anyone with fixes.
Thanks

lethalinjectionj

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
if you are rooted go to the market and download battery calibration. charge your phone to 100% then click calibrate in the app. then use the phone until it dies (do not charge it until it dies) then charge it back up to 100% uninterupted and your battery will be better. my thunderbolt went from droping 20% a hour to only using 20% overnight. with bluetooth and wifi on