Help with Galaxy Note battery and yiboyuan universal battery charger ?

jaenixlee

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello there.
I just purchased a new battery and it came with the yiboyuan universal battery charger.
According to most posts, it's supposed to be red while charging, and blue when fully charged.
However, when I plugged my uncharged battery in, the light turned blue, not red.
I know for sure it's not fully charged because I just took it out of my phone and it was at 30%.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello there.
I just purchased a new battery and it came with the yiboyuan universal battery charger.
According to most posts, it's supposed to be red while charging, and blue when fully charged.
However, when I plugged my uncharged battery in, the light turned blue, not red.
I know for sure it's not fully charged because I just took it out of my phone and it was at 30%.

Try stock charger and cable

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

grant johnson

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
When you put the battery in (unplugged) it turns blue, then you know it is in right. Plug it in, and it turns red. When it is done, it turns purple. It is weird, but works, especially if you have a second battery and want to charge one while you use the other.

JimHuff

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
If you have the same model as I, the prongs are moveable. You have to make sure they line up correctly, positive on the left, negative on the right. The battery should label + and -.