- 124 Posts
Simple question for ATT Note Users
I don't have a Note but I'm wanting to buy one. I am going to have to use T Mobile but apparently there are a lot more Note devices out there for AT&T... so I'm wondering this: Does the stock AT&T version have a dedicated "WIFI CALLING" app? the Tmo does and it works very slick. If such is available then I would get one unlocked and use it. My home/office is in an area that no cellphone svc covers very well so I'm highly dependent on wifi calling in/out working with no issues.
thanks for your help
- 01-15-2013, 06:13 PM #2
- 01-28-2013, 10:17 PM #3
- 377 Posts
Re: Simple question for ATT Note Users
You can Root your phone and run the T-Mo Factory Image on the SGH-i717.. it works fine..and it has the Wi-Fi calling.. You will find it on XDA either under the "General" Tab or the "Android Development" Tab.. I forget which.. I am running the ULVG3 T-Mo Modem on my Unlocked G-Note on the T-Mo Network and it works perfect.. Good Luck!
- By tabletnovice in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:57 AM
- By andrew53517 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2010, 04:05 PM
- By chaka389 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2010, 09:38 AM
- By LikeAChampion3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:56 AM
- By cdolan22 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 06-17-2010, 12:59 AM