- 374 Posts
Way to remove "tap and hold guidelines" when setting wallpaper?
I'm on stock 4.0.4. I'm wondering if there is a way to have a wallpaper fit the whole image to screen rather than cropping it. I know if I set it via Zedge directly it avoids this, but I have some saved that I want to set.
- 01-15-2013, 11:29 PM #2
- 01-16-2013, 12:30 AM #4
- 01-16-2013, 12:50 AM #5
- 1,464 Posts
Re: Way to remove "tap and hold guidelines" when setting wallpaper?
I use Wallpaper Wizardrii--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erwizardriipro
- By SpencerWallace in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 04-12-2016, 10:00 AM
- By airtas in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2015, 05:50 AM
- By dharma89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2012, 01:54 AM
- By storm6610 in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2010, 12:06 PM
- By Cichlid78 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2010, 12:09 PM