no guidance

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok..im a noob..i have a at&t galaxy note i717..im just trying to get best bang for my bucks..prepaid..also lte isn't a big deal for me as i have wifi. .phone is unlocked also..just don't won't 2g/edge speeds..tks

Posted via Android Central App

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok..im a noob..i have a at&t galaxy note i717..im just trying to get best bang for my bucks..prepaid..also lte isn't a big deal for me as i have wifi. .phone is unlocked also..just don't won't 2g/edge speeds..tks

Huhh?

cltflyguy

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site

StraightTalk worked best for me. They offer SIM cards through both AT&T as well as TMO. Simple to activate, great price and reliable service. Depending on which of those 2 carriers offers the best coverage in your area would dictate which SIM you use. The TMO radios can be flashed to work with the SGH-I717 in case TMO offers the best service where you will primarily be using the phone and can be found in this same forum. I never had to worry about speed as the HSPA with AT&T was quite strong. If you ever decide LTE speeds might indeed be worth looking into, AT&T's GoPhone prepaid recently started offering LTE at a very good price point. The speed difference for me was much faster than my already fast home wifi. Good luck and hope you enjoy this great phone/phablet as much as I have.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Unlock it and go T-Mobile. Check your areas for coverage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

no guidance

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Tks guys..straight talk would b great.but they no longer have att sims right..t mobile sucks my area..looks like att prepaid :(..60 ain't so bad

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Tks guys..straight talk would b great.but they no longer have att sims right..t mobile sucks my area..looks like att prepaid :(..60 ain't so bad

Gotta go where the coverage is. Too bad, I'm on Tmobile's $30 ppd plan on my GNote i717 and my coverage is very good.