- 60 Posts
How to Flash Chinese Rom?
I'd like to flash a Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) rom into my Samsung Note SGH-I717; I want the entire interface to be Traditional Chinese. Also, I'd like to unlock the phone as well. Can anyone please tell me how to do it?
PS: This is an AT&T phone that will be used overseas which is a GSM carrier.
Model #: SGH-I717
Android Version: 2.3.6
Build #: GINGERBREAD.UCLA1
Much help appreciated!
- 07-05-2013, 03:13 AM #2
- 1,506 Posts
- MSG and Chubbz v5.0.2
Re: How to Flash Chinese Rom?
Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and ChubbsCURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- By SuperJeff in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-26-2013, 11:21 AM
- By Boba7523 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2013, 11:47 AM
- By Dark Penguin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2013, 02:54 PM
- By prestonmiller91 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2013, 02:36 AM
- By acsurfer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2013, 11:19 PM