- 61 Posts
How to Flash Chinese Rom?
I'd like to flash a Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) rom into my Samsung Note SGH-I717; I want the entire interface to be Traditional Chinese. Also, I'd like to unlock the phone as well. Can anyone please tell me how to do it?
PS: This is an AT&T phone that will be used overseas which is a GSM carrier.
Model #: SGH-I717
Android Version: 2.3.6
Build #: GINGERBREAD.UCLA1
Much help appreciated!
- 07-05-2013, 02:13 AM #2
Re: How to Flash Chinese Rom?
Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
- By SuperJeff in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:21 AM
- By Boba7523 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2013, 10:47 AM
- By Dark Penguin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2013, 01:54 PM
- By prestonmiller91 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2013, 01:36 AM
- By acsurfer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:19 PM