- 2 Posts
Note not connecting to ATT network?
I have a galaxy note i717 and when I put the sim card in it says either "emergency calls only" or it will dial but not connect. I have changed the sim card as well as done a soft and hard reset. I am not good with technology so not sure if there is something else I could do to fix this issue. ATT didn't seem to know what to do. They checked the IMEI number and its fine the phone just wont connect to their network in order for me to make calls and text. Can anyone help please?
- 07-10-2013, 08:20 PM #2
Re: NOte not connecting to ATT network?
Could be a bad sim card tray reader. You can probably order one on ebay for about $10 give or take.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2If I've helped you in any way please hit thanks as a token of gratitude.
- 07-12-2013, 12:26 PM #3
- 07-24-2013, 10:54 AM #5
- By Darth Spock in forum PoliticsReplies: 40Last Post: 07-15-2013, 03:31 PM
- By dankumm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2013, 01:19 PM
- By joansin in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 13Last Post: 07-12-2013, 02:18 AM
- By colesl4w in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2013, 09:37 AM
- By Chris Clawson in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2013, 08:37 PM