to JB or not to JB?

jaj324

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
So I've had my Note LTE for a few days now and I thought about upgrading from BG to ICS.

I dl'ed the latest version of Kies only to find out that if I upgrade there it will have to be to JB.

My question is this. For those of you who had your Note running GB but are now running JB would you go back to GB if you had the chance?

rsfinsrq

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I would not go back to GB or ICS. JB is working well for me. I know some have had performance complaints after updating to JB. Just be sure to perform a factory reset after updating then disable all the bloat apps in settings\applications\all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

jaj324

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I would not go back to GB or ICS. JB is working well for me. I know some have had performance complaints after updating to JB. Just be sure to perform a factory reset after updating then disable all the bloat apps in settings\applications\all.

I took your advice. Loaded 4.1.2, did a fact. reset, disabled 52 apps and so far, so good. Jelly Bean looks good on the old i717!!

jaj324

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
One thing I have noticed as far as speed goes, if you back out of an app it will take longer to open the next time you open it it. If you use the home button to exit it will pop right back open when you go back to it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2