Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Anna Minjares
  • 2 Post By EMierlak
  • 1 Post By EMierlak
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T Note III Shipped?

First Post,
    AT&T has had several issues with my account, such as being "unable to locate my payment for the phone", and not having a shipping address, and then saying I still haven't paid... Has anyone's Note III from AT&T in the US shipped yet? Just checking, a few of the guys at the store said don't surprised if you get it a few days early, however my order is still "preparing to ship". Any information would be appreciated. This post may have been answered in another thread, but I didn't see it when I looked.

Thanks,
    Themrhays
    Thanked by:

Default Re: AT&T Note III Shipped?

Same here. Order status is preparing to ship. Been like that since 9/6.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I'm still seeing "Preparing to ship," this is nerve-wracking...I want my new phone, ever since I pre-ordered my SGN3 I have been dying to get rid of this damned iPhone. AT&T should feel free to ship my phone any second now...still haven't been charged so honestly I am a bit skeptical that it will ship today at all.
    ''Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer'' - Maj. I.L. Holdridge USMC (RET)

My ship status has also been on preparing to ship since the 6th of September. called ATT and they told me the phone was on back order? Have not been charged yet either.

I ordered my phone on day one pre-order Sept.6,2013. I called today about my shipping and ATT told me that the phone will arrive today-Friday however I may not see my phone until the 11th of October. I am going to cancel my pre-order and go to the store on the 4th. What is the point of pre-order when you will get the phone after the store receive it. I even calld last night and the rep said something about back-order...

I've seriously been so frustrated with AT&T's customer service.
    I preordered the note 3 on the 6th as well.... and right away it gave me a conformation email with shipping dates between the 9/11-9/13. I knew that was wrong since they havent even shipped it in the EU yet. However, the confirmation email did say it was going to be shipped on the 1st of October.
    Alas! The 1st has come, and the f***ing shipping still says preparing to ship. I've called 3 different departments and received the same bs about it being on backorder. However, when you go to purchase the note 3 from their online stores it says it will ship on October 2nd. So either this store is full of S***, or AT&T does not care about their preorders.
    They have all said they should be able to cancel my order so i can just buy it from a store (and they should be able to refund my upgrade)... But I'm more worried the stores won't actually have it on the 4th.
    I'd like an email from them at least saying that my phone is on backorder.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by MiMiBelle12 View Post
    I ordered my phone on day one pre-order Sept.6,2013. I called today about my shipping and ATT told me that the phone will arrive today-Friday however I may not see my phone until the 11th of October. I am going to cancel my pre-order and go to the store on the 4th. What is the point of pre-order when you will get the phone after the store receive it. I even calld last night and the rep said something about back-order...
    Just got off the phone w/ Customer Service, and she said there were some phones on back order, but that mine was not. I pre-ordered on the 22nd, which is after the both of you. She assured me that my phone was set to ship either today or tomorrow, and that I should see it on Friday or Saturday of this week. I'm in the same boat as some of you, I am seriously thinking about cancelling my preorder so that I can just go pick it up in the store...I don't know that I trust anyone I talk to with customer service...it's not that I don't trust them, I'm just not sure I have faith in the idea of them having an effing clue what they're talking about.
    ''Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer'' - Maj. I.L. Holdridge USMC (RET)
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Pre-orders traditionally have priority, so I am thinking that we will get our phone before the stores...even though they are saying the stores will get it on the 4th, I am not sure I believe that at all.

At&t has been known to put in store product in before preorders... They did that with the iphone 4s
    It's still preparing to ship and it's almost noon in California. This is some bs for sure!

and it looks like we definitely aren't the only ones having this issue...
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ng-ship-4.html

my note 3 shipped today via fedex it has a delivery date of 10/3
    i just got saw today when i logged in to obsessively check shipping status
    YAYYYY!!!!
    Thanked by:
    themrhays likes this.

I post my frustration this morning about not receiving accurate information about my GN3, ATT just emailed me my conformation that my GN3 just ship!!!!!!!! Im so happy they stuck to their word. I've been calling and their reps were telling me "BACKORDER" even though I ordered on day 1... So, my fellow GN lovers....the phone is here! My delivery date is the 3rd USPS..I live in Jersey and my package is in Texas...yea....we will see.

P.S. I better get my phone before the stores do...LOL
    Okay Im done.

I think they all were shipped yesterday. On ATT site, it still says Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation (with no email either), but I signed up on FedEX website, and it says that I have a package and that it will arrive on the 3rd!!

Cool Re: AT&T Note III Shipped?

Mine shipped last night, still officially shipped on the 1st of October. ETA for arrival is Friday October 4th via USPS.

Not sure why some are going USPS and others are FedEx, and some are arriving on the 3rd and others on the 4th.

Since mine's coming on the 4th there was no benefit to me to having pre-ordered it. Grr.

Ah well, my new toy will arrive and maybe by its getting here Friday afternoon vs. Thursday I'll only be new-phone-in-hand distracted at work for one day instead of two.

:0)

Ok so my note 3 shipped out last night. Should be here by Friday!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Same here! Cant wait for it!!!

Mine was prepped for shipping last night, and was just picked up this morning. Looking forward to having it in my hands by end of day tomorrow. I have had nothing else since the iPhone came out. My first time with an Android device. I bought the Note 2 without knowing the Note 3 was coming out. Played with the 2 for a 12 days then took it back so I could get the 3. Can not wait for the true multitasking capabilities.

I've got my Note 3 in hand now. There goes any productivity I would have had for the afternoon!
    MiMiBelle12 and puckrat like this.

How did u get urs so quickly?

It was odd. I had an arrangement with the AT&T Office of the President for a new device. I emailed my contact there on Tuesday. He placed the order that afternoon and told me it was backordered and had no ETA on delivery. Wednesday morning, a package shows up and there she was! I don't know how that happened, but I'm sure not asking any questions.
    MiMiBelle12 likes this.

LOL I wouldnt ask questions either. LUCKY!!!

So question everyone, do you think its odd that I am stalking my USPS for my GN3, it is suppose to come today. I've outside my house with my laptop refreshing my tracking # page, not wanting to miss my package. The USPS in my neighborhood is horrible they never deliver packages on the date it says... I think I'm too exited for a phone...I think its borderline odd, do u? Are you guys electronic buffs like me?

Have mine in hand now. You guys are going to love this phone Fyi don't auto update the YouTube app if you want to save a video to scrapbook then play it back. Saving videos from YouTube to scrapbook only works with the installed version of YouTube. Hopefully there will be update soon to fix it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

23yrs USPS employee. Clerk (sorted in plant), carrier (delivered your mail), and now management (supervising sorting and delivering of your mail). Your local USPS absolutely can not deliver a package to you that they have not received yet. All mail (letters, flats and parcels) are required to be processed and sent out daily regardless of what operation or status your piece of mail is at. Plants are required to clean house, carriers are required to clean house everyday. No mail is to be curtailed or delayed, ever. If employee delays or fails to deliver letters, flats or parcels on a daily basis, it is grounds for immediate removal (immediate termination.) Rest assured, if your carrier receives your package on the AM mail truck, you will get your package or attempted delivery by the end of their day. We can not deliver a package we have yet to receive, just like you can not hold a phone in your hand you have yet to receive. Every USPS employee I have ever worked with, is working hard for you. We will deliver same day as we get them. Absolutely no exceptions!!!