Screen goes black when passing hand over sensor
This is maddening and I can't find any information on how to fix it.
When I pass my hand over the sensor in the upper right area of my phone, the screen goes black. When I move my hand away, the screen comes back. It's almost like the thing thinks I'm on a phone call, but I'm just using it like a regular tablet. Can somebody please tell me where the setting is to disable this? Because it's driving me nuts.
- 03-09-2014, 08:51 AM #2
- By shadowsjc in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:27 AM
- By beathookup in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 12Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:53 PM
- By mobilenetwork in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:53 PM
- By paulg777 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:30 PM
- By Sierra1167 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:06 AM