Please help!!

Ogredawg19

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place for me to ask for help. I have an ATT note 3 that I believe is hard bricked. I've been researching and trying to fix it for the last 4 days and I haven't had any luck. I'm hoping someone in here could help me or direct me to a link that could possibly help me. Please I'm desperate and would love to get my Note 3 going again. I will describe what I have done so far..

I started with a rooted Note 3 without a custom ROM, just wanam and xposed, then I decided to try kitkat rom (x Note Rom). I did not like it at all so I decided to switch to KnoxRaid and I think this is where I messed up. When I used Odin, I mixed the tar.md5 files which caused my Note to not pass safestrap recovery. From that I decided to format the slot and loaded a JellyBean Rom!!! I know, I know, I feel really stupid. After that my phone will not pass the Samsung Galaxy Note III Custom boot window. I've tried using heimdall (?) process with no luck, there was this OneclickBin process also which failed, etc....

Nothing gets me pass the Custom boot window, I can only go Download Mode and Recovery..

Please, I could use any help right now.

Thank You for your time...