Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MMS suddenly quit working on Note T879

Everything was working fine until yesterday. MMS that was working fine through testing now all the sudden quit working. I can't seem to find anything in open web search or browsing through posts here. This is my wife's phone, so you guys out there know how desperate I am for a fix. It is on Straight Talk but they can't help beyond the APN settings, which are correct, double and triple checked. Of course, if you call ST 5 times, you will get at least 4 different sets of settings.

I do not have this device in my hands, I am having to take an upset woman's word for all this info. Nothing against ladies, but mine gets a bit flighty and scatterbrained when she's upset. WHEW!! (CMAWBH!) I am trying to troubleshoot the device long distance, me in Texas, her in Washington, like it wasn't challenging enough!

Default Re: MMS suddenly quit working on Note T879

I assume your wife has tried a reboot, correct?

Tell her to try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Steps are here: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note II | T-Mobile Support. I believe the steps for the Note 2 should work for the original Note.