Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Default MMS suddenly quit working on Note T879

Everything was working fine until yesterday. MMS that was working fine through testing now all the sudden quit working. I can't seem to find anything in open web search or browsing through posts here. This is my wife's phone, so you guys out there know how desperate I am for a fix. It is on Straight Talk but they can't help beyond the APN settings, which are correct, double and triple checked. Of course, if you call ST 5 times, you will get at least 4 different sets of settings.

I do not have this device in my hands, I am having to take an upset woman's word for all this info. Nothing against ladies, but mine gets a bit flighty and scatterbrained when she's upset. WHEW!! (CMAWBH!) I am trying to troubleshoot the device long distance, me in Texas, her in Washington, like it wasn't challenging enough!

Default Re: MMS suddenly quit working on Note T879

I assume your wife has tried a reboot, correct?

Tell her to try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Steps are here: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note II | T-Mobile Support. I believe the steps for the Note 2 should work for the original Note.