- 8 Posts
MMS suddenly quit working on Note T879
Everything was working fine until yesterday. MMS that was working fine through testing now all the sudden quit working. I can't seem to find anything in open web search or browsing through posts here. This is my wife's phone, so you guys out there know how desperate I am for a fix. It is on Straight Talk but they can't help beyond the APN settings, which are correct, double and triple checked. Of course, if you call ST 5 times, you will get at least 4 different sets of settings.
I do not have this device in my hands, I am having to take an upset woman's word for all this info. Nothing against ladies, but mine gets a bit flighty and scatterbrained when she's upset. WHEW!! (CMAWBH!) I am trying to troubleshoot the device long distance, me in Texas, her in Washington, like it wasn't challenging enough!
- 07-31-2014, 01:29 PM #2
Re: MMS suddenly quit working on Note T879
I assume your wife has tried a reboot, correct?
Tell her to try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Steps are here: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note II | T-Mobile Support. I believe the steps for the Note 2 should work for the original Note.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2014, 03:59 AM
- By f150fan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:41 PM
- By Nezello in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:19 AM
- By mandy154868 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:35 AM
- By David Malinowski in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:10 AM