Note 4 Call-forwarding

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else had difficulty using call-forwarding on their Note 4? When I go use call-forwarding on my Note 4 I get "Error - Network or SIM card error".

AT&T has not been able to solve it either at one of their corporate locations or over the phone. They have replaced the SIM card to no avail. The exact same SIM card forwards calls just fine in my ancient iPhone 4.

Has or is anyone else experienced (ing) this issue. I'd like to be able to forward calls to my 6 Plus for days when I'm using it. As it stands now not only can I not do that but my Note 4 won't forward calls to my Gear S through the Gear app.

Thanks

Alexi

Mods: The new Tapatalk made it hard to locate the AT&T Note 4 sub-forum but feel free to move this if you'd like.

from the Elegance

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If I recall correctly, this IS a known bug with the AT&T Note 4... I thought it had been solved in the latest update, though, but I might be wrong. Or maybe it was the 5.1 update (if it ever comes along).

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
If I recall correctly, this IS a known bug with the AT&T Note 4... I thought it had been solved in the latest update, though, but I might be wrong. Or maybe it was the 5.1 update (if it ever comes along).
Thanks. Their tech support is supposed to contact by COB tomorrow. We shall see.

from the Elegance

Ecoclimber1

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
The problem is not with the hardware, software or Sim card, it has to do with account settings on the network. You can take a SIM card out of device that is working on a Note4 and put it in the Note4 that is receiving the error, and the error will go away. I did this at a display model at a AT&T store. It is NOT an issue with the firmware, Samsung, Note4, Sim card but an issue with backend of AT&T networks and privilege settings on the account. Flashing the Rom, updating the firmware, reinstalling the software, putting a new Sim card in will have no effect. I spent two weeks of hell that I will never get back figuring out the problem for them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks