i927 ATT version passes FCC

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
With only a diagram and location explanation of the sticker and no diagram of the phone's dimensions I am wondering if this is the slider that pics were leaked. I hope not :-\

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
With only a diagram and location explanation of the sticker and no diagram of the phone's dimensions I am wondering if this is the slider that pics were leaked. I hope not :-\

Why do you say "I hope not"?. There's a good chance that either this, or the i777 that cleared the FCC on 7/28 is AT&T's SGS2 variant. Good news for AT&T customers that want a subsidized price. Honestly though, if I was a AT&T customer grandfathered into an unlimited data plan, I probably would have paid full price for an International version already.

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Why do you say "I hope not"?. There's a good chance that either this, or the i777 that cleared the FCC on 7/28 is AT&T's SGS2 variant. Good news for AT&T customers that want a subsidized price. Honestly though, if I was a AT&T customer grandfathered into an unlimited data plan, I probably would have paid full price for an International version already.

Yea I have given the International version a lot of thought but I just don't see myself getting a phone that doesn't have walk-in support at a store within my city. I was just saying I hope not because I have grown accustomed to a touchscreen and/or swype. Just have no use for a slider. Props for AT&T for getting a version of the S2 to the public and congrats to the customers that were hoping for it but myself along with a lot of others are hoping for a version closest to original to drop first and not a variation Of a variation Of the original.

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
as much as i love keyboards, my last three phones have all had them, i think i would rather have the i777 with nfc rather than a keyboard

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm just wondering what the correlation with model numbers is. It would be natural to think that since the international model is i9100 that an i9_ _ model would be as close as we're going to get. I'm betting this isn't the case though

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
there isn't one really, seeing as how the sprint rumored model is the D710

edit: just a thought, maybe they're going with 7's in the states. the epic touch 4g is d710 and Att non-slider is the i777... those are the only two that have gone through the fcc so far. it'll be interesting to see how the Hercules is model'd as when it hits the fcc

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
there isn't one really, seeing as how the sprint rumored model is the D710

edit: just a thought, maybe they're going with 7's in the states. the epic touch 4g is d710 and Att non-slider is the i777... those are the only two that have gone through the fcc so far. it'll be interesting to see how the Hercules is model'd as when it hits the fcc

And your thought just made me tune in on something. I'm sure some already know this but the first model number is the galaxy s model and the second is the galaxy s2

International gt-i9000
gt-i9100
Sprint sph-d700
sph-d710
Tmobile sgh-t959
?????
Att sgh-i897
?????
Verizon Sch-i500
????
Notice a pattern in the first 2 examples? Values jump upward just a little with the s2. Any bets the tmobile will be t9_ _ , verizon will be i5_ _ or i6_ _ and AT&T will be.... i927?? I'm sad if this is true lol.

This is just my observation so forgive if it turns out just speculation or if this has already been pointed out somewhere on teh interwebz

ozziedog

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Hope the usb port is some place other than the top, and for me better call quality would be good, I tried the Infuse and the call quality was not all that great sounded muffled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac