Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default galaxy s2 Led notifications

does anybody know if the galaxy s2 will have a LED notification light? im coming from a droid x and the notification is absolutely amazing.....i guess if this phone does not have one i can force myself to get used to it....

Default Re: galaxy s2 Led notifications

Quote Originally Posted by m.vasquez009 View Post
    does anybody know if the galaxy s2 will have a LED notification light? im coming from a droid x and the notification is absolutely amazing.....i guess if this phone does not have one i can force myself to get used to it....
    Only on the Sprint version. There are apps out there that can make your phone behave a certain way for the people that have no LED.

Looked like T-Mobile had one too though I cant be sure. Either way, no, AT&T does not have a notification light. I am coming from a Blackberry and then an ATRIX and I have loved the notification light as well, but this is no dealbreaker.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by zmagrini View Post
    Looked like T-Mobile had one too though I cant be sure. Either way, no, AT&T does not have a notification light. I am coming from a Blackberry and then an ATRIX and I have loved the notification light as well, but this is no dealbreaker.
    I have heard that BLN might work on the US versions of the GS2. What is does is allows you to use the menu button lights as notification lights.

Maybe I'm too easy going but going from a blackberry to an iPhone it literally took me 2 weeks to get used to no notification light and I completely forgot that phones had notification lights. You can set the phone to notify you in any way whether it be continuous interval light up and vibrate or just a couple. For the perks and features smartphones can give nowadays a notification light wouldnt be a make or break function for me

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

ok...How do you set it up to do that?

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

just download NoLED from the market - its free and displays icons on your screen while its off to indicate a message or missed call or whatever. Customizable and beats having to push the power button every few minutes to check!
    Thanked by: