Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Anybody got anything new?

Quote Originally Posted by bake View Post
    I'm still hoping it could be the 25th, although there's nothing to back that up.
    At this point there isn't anything to back up any date.

Although, based on my luck and considering the fact that I am going to be out of town this weekend, and probably won't be able to pick up the phone on Sunday, I would say there is a good chance it will come out this weekend.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

Lol, whatever gets me a phone soon

Lol, whatever gets me a phone soon
    seems like u are quite hype about this phone....lol
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by travis442 View Post
    At this point there isn't anything to back up any date.

Although, based on my luck and considering the fact that I am going to be out of town this weekend, and probably won't be able to pick up the phone on Sunday, I would say there is a good chance it will come out this weekend.
    I'm in the same boat as you as I will be at the airport Sunday morning... But until AT&T actually speaks out, I'm not going to worry about it. Nothing we can do until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sikora View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you as I will be at the airport Sunday morning... But until AT&T actually speaks out, I'm not going to worry about it. Nothing we can do until then.
    Nope you are right, I still check everyday but I think my excitement has lessened now that I know we have absolutely no idea when the hell the phone will come out.
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by travis442 View Post
    Nope you are right, I still check everyday but I think my excitement has lessened now that I know we have absolutely no idea when the hell the phone will come out.
    I'm actually starting to lose interest in the phone with every passing day AT&T remains quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sikora View Post
    I'm actually starting to lose interest in the phone with every passing day AT&T remains quiet.
    i think everyone is more or less. im starting to wonder what is this nexus prime all about now. of course it might be like the nexus S that take over 6 months to launch on AT&T.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #33  

I've gotten a little less interested, but I still need a new phone regardless and will be picking one up whenever they do decide to launch it.

I've gotten a little less interested, but I still need a new phone regardless and will be picking one up whenever they do decide to launch it.
    Yep that's the same boat that I'm in, I still get it when they do launch it cause I need a new phone now.

It has just lost a little bit of excitement for me until I hear something from AT&T on a valid release date.
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frozencloud View Post
    i think everyone is more or less. im starting to wonder what is this nexus prime all about now. of course it might be like the nexus S that take over 6 months to launch on AT&T.
    I'm going to give them the next two weeks to make a move. If not I'll look elsewhere. Possibly the next Nexus as long as it's on AT&T. Going to a different carrier is not an option for me.

lol I can't take it anymore I'm like sitting here refreshing this forum hoping to find the end all answer

Couldn't wait any longer. . . . so I picked up the INTERNATIONAL version

I will be using my upgrade for the next iPhone to pay off this phone and then some. . . . . but my first 15 minute impression is that it is fast and everything looks kinda big on the screen so it could have used the higher resolution. It feels so good in the hands. I already posted up a rant so I don't want to get into that but I think it is worth the wait (a week or two hopefully) so don't pick up any other phones!!!!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM47 View Post
    lol I can't take it anymore I'm like sitting here refreshing this forum hoping to find the end all answer
    Same here man...

And nice phone bud, I'd have one too if I had $600
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haison View Post
    Couldn't wait any longer. . . . so I picked up the INTERNATIONAL version

I will be using my upgrade for the next iPhone to pay off this phone and then some. . . . . but my first 15 minute impression is that it is fast and everything looks kinda big on the screen so it could have used the higher resolution. It feels so good in the hands. I already posted up a rant so I don't want to get into that but I think it is worth the wait (a week or two hopefully) so don't pick up any other phones!!!!
    I thought about doing the same thing but I didn't want the physical home button. But I was pretty tempted... where did you purchase it from Negri?

I got it from Newegg and the only downside is that it doesn't come with NFC like the AT&T version will.

Saw this post over in the AT&T forums......

"I created this account specifically just to post this.

I just called the main att line, got to Chase in sales as I wanted to port 2 lines over for the galaxy s II, he at first didn't know what phone I was talking aobut, and offered a captivate.....he then searched some more and said "looks like my computer is telling me that it's delayed, waiting on iphone 5". His exact words, I never once mentioned any delay, or asked about reasoning it was delayed"

$#@*#&@*$^&@^#!&^&$^&@4@%#@
    Last edited by ChrisM47; 09-20-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haison View Post
    I got it from Newegg and the only downside is that it doesn't come with NFC like the AT&T version will.
    What about HSPA+ and 4 g speeds? I don't like the fact of no warranty and no upgrade support.

Dailysteals.com has it for $499 today under mobile section

not too sure. . . . I am at home with a microcell so I can't really test it out. I am from the MS Gulf Coast so I don't have the backhaul the H+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12