Pre-order info.

Thomasdoc

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,
Does anybody know anything about corporate pre-orders in cases where you work for a larger organization that has a contract with AT&T (e.g. schools, universities)? Thanks!

kevinchaos

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Jesus... when I went to the store to preorder, I asked the sales guy how many other people had preordered, and he said, "I think you're the second one."

:mad:

This is correct, unfortunately. :( Your store has 2 preorders and only 1 phone!!! I hope you're the first one there on Sunday.

chanli44

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey kevinchaos...can you tell me how many my store will be getting? Its store 804 in Boston. I was the third person to preorder...Thanks!

vineet381

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
called my BB store where I placed a pre order last week, rep stated they anticipated the shipment today but didnt have any..the next truck will come tonight ans should have it by tomorrow, he will give me a call once he have it..keeping my fingers crossed!:D:cool:

Samuri65

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I just received a call from the AT&T store here in Illinois, they said my phone was in and that I could pick it up on Sunday. So I can verify, at least here, it WILL be this Sunday...

Good luck to all of you on obtaining yours!

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'll play, how about store 258 in Lewisville, Tx I called them a few minutes ago and the lady I talked to said that they haven't received them yet.

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I called Costco as well and he said they didn't expect to get them for another week and a half or so. Just so I have a place to go I called the AT&T store and he said that they had 12 of them.

If my Best Buy doesn't have any guess I'll be heading to AT&T.

TheAspec

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Hate to ask, but will you also check Store # 426 - Buford, GA? This is one of the larger stores so I am going to pass by a couple others get to this one. Thanks in advance.

kevinchaos

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I'll play, how about store 258 in Lewisville, Tx I called them a few minutes ago and the lady I talked to said that they haven't received them yet.

If they haven't received then yet, then they won't be there until Monday. I'll check later on the stores people are asking for haha.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
im in NYC just came out from the ATT store on Canal and Lafayette the rep said they gonna have them this sunday. she was so excited about it lol gave me her card and said to call her tomorrow.

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
If they haven't received then yet, then they won't be there until Monday. I'll check later on the stores people are asking for haha.

We appreciate it, I found some at a local AT&T store so I feel better about it now anyways.

The guy at AT&T said they had received 12 of them so I'll just make sure to get there early.

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
The AT&T stores will have them in stock, now how many depends on each store. I would go to the store that opened first. I don't think you'll be visiting many stores. This ain't an iPhone folks. Stop the hysteria. :D

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry I don't want to be rude. I apologize if anyone took it that way. I'm just so excited about my first Android phone. :D Very nice one at that. Counting the hours.