Phonearena AT&T S2 unboxing

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
OOOOOOOOH no MHL adapter. that's going to suck for those that don't already have one.

Ya, I didn't expect AT&T to add it since they did display the accessories at the launch event and the MHL adapter was one of them. Getting that battery charger stand with an extra battery. The Samsung Infuse did have the adapter though.

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Ya, I didn't expect AT&T to add it since they did display the accessories at the launch event and the MHL adapter was one of them. Getting that battery charger stand with an extra battery. The Samsung Infuse did have the adapter though.
i must have missed that part of the presentation. well... luckily both of my parents bought Infuses so i'll just go steal theirs

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
OOOOOOOOH no MHL adapter. that's going to suck for those that don't already have one.

I have the original GSII and neither does it come with a MHL cable in the boxing. I had to buy mine separate like for $14 online.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Looked like a fast startup time — even though he was flipping the phone around during the one thing I wanted to see.

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Looked like a fast startup time ? even though he was flipping the phone around during the one thing I wanted to see.

It does have a quick startup time. If it wasn't for the AT&T slash screen it would have been faster. The one thing I have noticed with these unboxings is when they are replacing the battery cover they always start at the top. You need to align it at the bottom then come up. It even says it on that sticker they peel off.

fireshot91

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm disappointed that the box didn't keep the Captivate's style (Sort of like the iPhone box, where the front goes around the bottom).

Oh well, not like I'll play around with the box :D

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm disappointed that the box didn't keep the Captivate's style (Sort of like the iPhone box, where the front goes around the bottom).

Oh well, not like I'll play around with the box :D
That was before Apple started legally throwing sticks in front of Samsung's rollerblades. They had the court order Sam to hand over marketing materials, packaging and the GS2 for review of infringement. Shortly after I saw a review of an international S2 with different boxing :/

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
That was before Apple started legally throwing sticks in front of Samsung's rollerblades. They had the court order Sam to hand over marketing materials, packaging and the GS2 for review of infringement. Shortly after I saw a review of an international S2 with different boxing :/

I heard Apple was suing Fruit of the Loom for trademark infringement. They want the Apple removed from all labels and marketing materials. Jobs said " Let them use a Cherry instead."

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
My kid's daycare is next :)
20867499-0994-6a1a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie