Here Are The cases Available @ Launch

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
That ballistic looks cool. Is it $35 too? And does it come in only blue? I've been looking at that Pop one though.

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I think I may get the pop depending on how much it adds to the phone. At least they are in that packaging that allows you to try it on. Will all the stores have them or is this just your store?

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I like the Case-Mate ones, I'll have to check them out.

Should get the TPU case I ordered from Amazon in today so I will have a chance to find a case I really like.

mhopii

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
i don't know about other stores across the country but the stores in our immediate area usually keep the same accessories

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Those cases don't even show up at their website. I was hoping to get that brushed aluminum one this Sunday. I am getting one of the TPU cases today from Amazon just in case they don't have them. I want this sucker protected out of the store.

TBayTom

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
What about screen protectors, are they going to have them at launch? I really enjoyed having the Skinomi brand I bought from Amazon for my Captivate.

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I think I'll opt for an inexpensive horizontal case until I can get one of these nice cases. The AT&T store near me is SO small that I'll be lucky if they even have screen protectors for it... :-[

0n3_kn0WN

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone can confirm that the ATT version included the MHL cable/adapter that engaget mentioned in their review. I'm really looking forward to this phone, and usually run some sort of case, but what is AT&T's return policy on Cases? can i return it if im not happy with it, or lets say the phone, im pretty sure i have 30 days to return the phone, does the case follow the same policy?

Also wondering about a screen protector availability, but with gorilla glass... almost not needed. In all honesty, i had been running invisible shields since real early on with my iphones, but for the last 4-5 months havent been using invisible shield on the screen, and no issues yet (3gs).

rbj13

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Here are a couple pics of the cases we received a few days ago for at&t's launch day. That way you can start to get an idea of what kind of case you want. I like the ones with the kickstand personally.

Are all of the AT&T stores going to have these cases? I asked my local one here in Alaska and the lady didn't seem to have a clue what was going on. I am just worried since being in Alaska it'll be a little time for the cases to get here.