Called my local Best Buy

MrszBerry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I asked if they were selling the Samsung Galaxy S 2 today and the girl said no that they don't have them in stock yet. So I asked her if they will be selling it tomorrow. She put me on hold and when she came back she said "Oh I'm sorry they came in this morning and you can come in today and pick one up". !!!! OMG This sounds too good to be true. So I said "I can purchase one today" and she said yes that I can. I'll go see and let everyone know if I have any luck.

Aquarianperry

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Got a message from Best Buy saying my preorder is ready for pickup, might go and see if I can pull of picking it up today instead of tomorrow it worked last year for me with the Captivate :).

MrszBerry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
So I went and basically wasted my time. lol I spoke to one of the workers there and went to exchange my Nexus S for a SGS2 and he said that they cant sell it until tomorrow and the girl must of thought I was talking about the Sprint version. smh I specifically said AT&T. But he did check to see if there were in the cabinet to be sold. Better luck next time I guess. Or tomorrow.:mad:

I tried. lol

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
So I went and basically wasted my time. lol I spoke to one of the workers there and went to exchange my Nexus S for a SGS2 and he said that they cant sell it until tomorrow and the girl must of thought I was talking about the Sprint version. smh I specifically said AT&T. But he did check to see if there were in the cabinet to be sold. Better luck next time I guess. Or tomorrow.:mad:

I tried. lol

Thanks for the info. I too was told to that they could only sell them starting tomorrow. I posted this on another thread. I heard I think from the XDA forums that Best Buy got an email to the store managers telling them not to sell till tomorrow. Thats cool I'll read that tome of a manual. Counting the hours.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma