Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10 Nightly

Default Got my GSII (First Impressions)

Thought I'd get this thread started.

It's super fast, the screen is gorgeous and it's a lot thinner than I thought. I'll post more once I really get to play with it. But it's love at first sight already!
    Opinions are stronger than fact

Default Re: Got my GSII (First Impressions)

:[ waiting on Tmob's. Hanging in there

I too just got mine, my local best buy and att stores had them available. does anyone know of some good headphones for andorid devices that include the inline mic, play/pause and volume up and down buttons that work on the SGS2?

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

Got mine at 11:00 am this morning. Stores in Charlotte appeared to have a good supply. I'm very impressed so far. This is lightening fast. Got the pop case with the kickstand too.

This phone is just amazing. Cant believe how awesome it is. So glad I sold my Atrix

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 0n3_kn0WN View Post
    I too just got mine, my local best buy and att stores had them available. does anyone know of some good headphones for andorid devices that include the inline mic, play/pause and volume up and down buttons that work on the SGS2?
    I'm disappointed it didn't come with some headphones...my Focus did, so I'll just use those.

Yeah, I think the iPhone is toast. This thing is ****in awesome
    ucantimagine likes this.

I'm in love!! My biggest gripe with my iPhone is the autotext and autocomplete. Much better setup with the GS2.

Global Posts
    960 Global Posts

Can you take a screen shot like the sprint version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    Can you take a screen shot like the sprint version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but i cant quite get the hang of it. How long do you press power & home?

Double twist air sync is sweet

This phone is NICE! to bad it doesn't come with headphones tho. I went to my local best buy and they didn't have it. So I drove about 10 miles to the next Best Buy

Quote Originally Posted by Emcee View Post
    You don't hold it. You press them both and let go. And then it takes a screenshot.
    Thanked by 2:
    Emceeshansmi 

Quote Originally Posted by Emcee View Post
    Press the home button and then press the power button. You should hear it take a screen shot.
    Thanked by 2:
    1BadHEMI likes this.

Got this phone at 11 am as soon as at&t opened..im blown away this phone is amazing and i got the pop case with the kickstand and to top it all off one of the employees was asking what i was going to do with my iphone 4 and he bought it off me right there and then 250 cash...my gs2 was free!!!!!
    yazadd likes this.

I love mine! It rocks! As far as the screenshot thing its easiest to put your left thumb on the home button and as soon as you feel the haptic feedback tap the power button with your right thumb.

Just got mine as well. New Android user here I hated my iPhone. One question when I hit the phone button it always defaults to the keypad can I change it to default to logs?

I just got mine at noon.I'm coming from an Atrix and this phone is freaking awesome. There was a line outside of ATT to get it and I got the second to last one.

Quote Originally Posted by DroidBabe View Post
    This phone is NICE! to bad it doesn't come with headphones tho. I went to my local best buy and they didn't have it. So I drove about 10 miles to the next Best Buy
    so true. even the captivate came with earphones. Charger and battery...that's it

Quote Originally Posted by m.vasquez009 View Post
    Got this phone at 11 am as soon as at&t opened..im blown away this phone is amazing and i got the pop case with the kickstand and to top it all off one of the employees was asking what i was going to do with my iphone 4 and he bought it off me right there and then 250 cash...my gs2 was free!!!!!
    250? you could have gotten more than that!

i could have if i sold it online but i have never sold anything online before nor felt like waiting.. 250 was still 50 dollars more than i paid for it so im ok with that lol i hated that thing anywayy

Quote Originally Posted by m.vasquez009 View Post
    i could have if i sold it online but i have never sold anything online before nor felt like waiting.. 250 was still 50 dollars more than i paid for it so im ok with that lol i hated that thing anywayy
    lol! Congrats on making two deals with one visit!

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    250? you could have gotten more than that!
    He got ripped .. you can get $274 directly from BB with their trade in program.
    kevinchaos likes this.

Global Posts
    960 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riekls View Post
    He got ripped .. you can get $274 directly from BB with their trade in program.
    how did he get ripped if the deal worked out for him ? 250 maybe on the low end of the curve, but so what... he got a new phone with accessories he wanted right there and then...
    Jonneh and mdoyal1 like this.

All of these first impressions sound great! I am waiting to see what the iPhone 5 looks like before I make any changes but I am strongly leaning toward the SGSII
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast