Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bobsageek
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Something is missing

Where is the FM Radio? That kind of disappointing. Guess I'll use Tune In Radio.

ROM
    stock

Default Re: Something is missing

It's back in 1989 where it belongs
    nybmx likes this.

Um, the FM radio should be there. At least according to ATT's page. Look under "Music" for "Built-In FM Radio".

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobsageek View Post
    It's back in 1989 where it belongs
    That's funny.... BUT I haven't been able to find it on my AT&T GS2 then I remembered with my last AT&T Phone(Samsung Focus) it didn't have a "free' FM Transmitter either and reason was AT&T was pushing their FM Radio app which I believe used data.. Personally I like Pandora but that also uses up data so I only use it with WiFi and AT&T Network switched off so not to use up my data plan..

It's a shame they try and get you everyday possible..

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Captpt View Post
    That's funny.... BUT I haven't been able to find it on my AT&T GS2 then I remembered with my last AT&T Phone(Samsung Focus) it didn't have a "free' FM Transmitter either and reason was AT&T was pushing their FM Radio app which I believe used data.. Personally I like Pandora but that also uses up data so I only use it with WiFi and AT&T Network switched off so not to use up my data plan..

It's a shame they try and get you everyday possible..
    I just came from a Focus and it does have FM radio. It's listed with music, videos, etc. under the Zune app.

So does it have FM radio?