GS2 MMS Pictures arrive as Video??

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
meaning like if they send you 3 pics in one text? or is it supposed to slide through any pics that might have previously been texted by the sender? mine just stays on the one pic that im looking at. hmmm. interesting. lol

zmagrini

May 13, 2011
Visit site
mine too. not too happy with the MMS on this phone but that is my one and only complaint. i wish they could just make it simple and show a picture with the text message and we can just click on the picture and it brings it to full screen

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
mine too. not too happy with the MMS on this phone but that is my one and only complaint. i wish they could just make it simple and show a picture with the text message and we can just click on the picture and it brings it to full screen

well that mine does. i get a text with the picture and then when i touch the pic it brings it into its own screen. but it will still have the "play" icon on it.

zmagrini

May 13, 2011
Visit site
well that mine does. i get a text with the picture and then when i touch the pic it brings it into its own screen. but it will still have the "play" icon on it.

right. but what it really does is bring up the whole text in a larger window to play the slideshow. Cant zoom or anything. Very disappointing.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Simply hold down on the image then select attachments - then select the image and press save. It will then save to your gallery in downloads as a normal picture.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay