Viewing Data usage from Phone

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I just switched from an Iphone and I'm trying to find out where on the GS2 I can go to look at the data the phone has used.

Is this something that is even available on the phone or is it something that I have to install and app for?

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to view your usage from the myAT&T app which can be downloaded from the market.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

miller7796

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
You can get 3G Watchdog and set up a widget on your home screen. It's a free app in the market. It isn't the official count that AT&T goes by, but it gives you a general idea.

Reactions: Mr.Gadget

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
You can get 3G Watchdog and set up a widget on your home screen. It's a free app in the market. It isn't the official count that AT&T goes by, but it gives you a general idea.

Thank you for that tip. I loaded up the app and went to MyATT and got my current data usage along with my billing date, then I went to the menu of 3G Watchdog and entered my quota and my data usage. I put a widget on one of my desktops and set it to warn me at 75% used. Very cool. Thanks again!

miller7796

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for that tip. I loaded up the app and went to MyATT and got my current data usage along with my billing date, then I went to the menu of 3G Watchdog and entered my quota and my data usage. I put a widget on one of my desktops and set it to warn me at 75% used. Very cool. Thanks again!

You're welcome! That is exactly how I set up mine. The monthly resets are a nice feature too.

JETarpon

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I use My Data Manager. It has an onscreen widget and notifications. Also does nice graphs of your usage, and shows how much data each of your apps has used.