Lockscreen Wallpaper: a how to

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I searched all over trying to figure out how to change the lock screen wallpaper. The normal wallpaper is a breeze to change. I finally came across an Infuse thread that spelled it out and thought others might be looking for the same thing.

Using the stock "Gallery" app, find the picture you want to set as your lockscreen wallpaper, tap on it (it open full screen), hit the options capacitive button (the far left button of the bottom four), press the "set as" option, then press the "Lockscreen wallpaper" option. You can then crop the picture and click "save" to finish up.

Reactions: taxmandan

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Assuming your phone works the same as Sprint's variant, you can do this by going this route ...

Menu > Settings > Display > Screen Display then choose Wallpaper under the Lock screen header. You can also change the clock position here to top, bottom or middle.

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Assuming your phone works the same as Sprint's variant, you can do this by going this route ...
Menu > Settings > Display > Screen Display then choose Wallpaper under the Lock screen header. You can also change the clock position here to top, bottom or middle.
Oh sure, do it the easy way. :p Don't know how I missed that. I guess I was looking only at the Wallpaper options in Settings > Wallpaper.