Voice Talk app doesn't read emails and texts

kide

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Did anybody got a Voice Talk app to work properly? On my SGSII I only get "New email" or "New Text" voice notifications, but the app fails to read the message itself.
Any ideas why?

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Did anybody got a Voice Talk app to work properly? On my SGSII I only get "New email" or "New Text" voice notifications, but the app fails to read the message itself.
Any ideas why?
After you ran Voice Talk, did you put it in the driving mode? When I put it in driving mode, mine will alert me to a new text, ask me if I want to read it, and then read it all by voice. I have been using this feature a lot to show off the phone. And of course saying "hay galaxy" in driving mode will get her to ask you want you want to do (navigate, text......).

kide

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
After you ran Voice Talk, did you put it in the driving mode? When I put it in driving mode, mine will alert me to a new text, ask me if I want to read it, and then read it all by voice. I have been using this feature a lot to show off the phone. And of course saying "hay galaxy" in driving mode will get her to ask you want you want to do (navigate, text......).

Actually I use a Bluetooth headset for driving mode. Turning the headset On automatically enables Driving Mode. So, I probably need to press the phone screen every time when the new text notification arrives to read the message. But, in this case, all idea of the "hands free" operation totally diminishes.

kide

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
OK. It looks like that the Voice Talk app should be in active state in order to work. If I push the Home button and app moves to the background, the reading part will not work.

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey