Minor Texting Issues

dr. acula

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I would like to start by saying that this is an awesome phone, easily the best I've ever had.

I have noticed a few annoying issues though, and I am hoping someone has a solution.

1. Is there any way to reduce vibration intensity for notifications like when you receive a text? Other variants of the gs2 have a 'vibration intensity' menu in setting under sound, but ours is strangely missing. I think the vibration is a little too strong.

2. I prefer to hold the phone horizontally to text. After finishing the message, I either have to hit the back button and then click send or scroll down the top of the screen to reveal the send option, because the attach button is placed in view above the send, which is covered by the keyboard. This is very minor but gets annoying. Is there an app that can fix this?

Thanks.

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I would like to start by saying that this is an awesome phone, easily the best I've ever had.

I have noticed a few annoying issues though, and I am hoping someone has a solution.

1. Is there any way to reduce vibration intensity for notifications like when you receive a text? Other variants of the gs2 have a 'vibration intensity' menu in setting under sound, but ours is strangely missing. I think the vibration is a little too strong.

2. I prefer to hold the phone horizontally to text. After finishing the message, I either have to hit the back button and then click send or scroll down the top of the screen to reveal the send option, because the attach button is placed in view above the send, which is covered by the keyboard. This is very minor but gets annoying. Is there an app that can fix this?

Thanks.
As far as the vibration question . Its under menu/settings/sound/vibration intensity
And for the horizontal texting issue, I'm not sure...I'm scrolling down in the little box just like you to hit send

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I like holding the phone vertically and I seem to hit the spacebar and period key way too much thanidid with my captivate.

dr. acula

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I do like the swiftkey keyboard, it helps a bit. Does anyone else recommend any particular keyboards?

Also does anyone have anything for the vibration intensity (not haptic feedback)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463