Sandisk Class 4 32GB microSD - $35!!

nybmx

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people have had some bad experiences with 1SALEADAY. Many people believe they sell counterfeit products. On top of that they don't offer a return policy unless something is damaged. So instead I ended up buying one on amazon Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Package): Electronics.
Came to $41.40 after tax for me. I'm willing to pay the extra few dollars to feel safe in my purchase.

*Please keep in mind I have never bought anything from 1SALEADAY so I have never personally had a bad experience. I am not here to bash any company, just to offer a close priced alternative for those who may want one.

Reactions: 5keenoms

Emcee

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
A lot of people have had some bad experiences with 1SALEADAY. Many people believe they sell counterfeit products. On top of that they don't offer a return policy unless something is damaged. So instead I ended up buying one on amazon Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Package): Electronics.
Came to $41.40 after tax for me. I'm willing to pay the extra few dollars to feel safe in my purchase.

*Please keep in mind I have never bought anything from 1SALEADAY so I have never personally had a bad experience. I am not here to bash any company, just to offer a close priced alternative for those who may want one.

This is through Newegg, though, and backed by their policy.

nybmx

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I know it's through newegg but it's through their new marketplace site so you're getting it from those other guys.
Again I was just offering an alternative.

BugDad25

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the input but the Amazon card you mention appears to be the slower class 2 card, not class 4. SanDisk cards tend to be faster than their ratings but still it is the slower class. Class 2 probably fine for most purposes but faster always better.

riekls

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
You want a class 10 card, trust me. You will be disapointed if you buy this and your buddy next to you has a class 10. They are only like $55 for a class 10 32gb on amazon.

Emcee

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
You want a class 10 card, trust me. You will be disapointed if you buy this and your buddy next to you has a class 10. They are only like $55 for a class 10 32gb on amazon.

Based on the test numbers posted earlier, this card is extremely fast at read. Why do we need class 10 write speeds?

Reactions: timberga

78Staff

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I bought this one...

Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter and SanDisk Mobile Mate reader: Electronics

So many reports of fake cards out there it pays to be cautious... Two verified sellers on Amazon for this card appear to be Memory Mogul and Stromboli. I bought from MM and verified card with h2test and Crystal DM, with W/R speeds at 20 and 5+, so above Class 4 specs. When using Amazon third party sellers the trick is to choose ones that use "fulfillment by Amazon". All aspects of these transactions and handled just like regular Amazon purchases, so returns are very easy if required.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463