Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Emcee
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Default Sandisk Class 4 32GB microSD - $35!!

Over at Newegg. Hurry up and get one already!
    Thanked by 3:

Default Re: Sandisk Class 4 32GB microSD - $35!!

is class4 bad ?

Never understood classes

and link if you could :o

^^^Here's the link:
    I'm using this card already but I don't know if it is good in terms of performance.. I have some speed benchmark test that I did on my computer.
    Thanked by 2:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runtohell121 View Post
    ^^^Here's the link:
    I'm using this card already but I don't know if it is good in terms of performance.. I have some speed benchmark test that I did on my computer.
    Thanks, I was thinking we couldn't link here. That's XDA. :-P

This card should be plenty good. Faster read than write, which is what we need.

Here's a speed test

read speed is amazing for a class 4.

Bought one thanks for posting !

A lot of people have had some bad experiences with 1SALEADAY. Many people believe they sell counterfeit products. On top of that they don't offer a return policy unless something is damaged. So instead I ended up buying one on amazon Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Package): Electronics.
    Came to $41.40 after tax for me. I'm willing to pay the extra few dollars to feel safe in my purchase.

*Please keep in mind I have never bought anything from 1SALEADAY so I have never personally had a bad experience. I am not here to bash any company, just to offer a close priced alternative for those who may want one.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nybmx View Post
    A lot of people have had some bad experiences with 1SALEADAY. Many people believe they sell counterfeit products. On top of that they don't offer a return policy unless something is damaged. So instead I ended up buying one on amazon Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Package): Electronics.
    Came to $41.40 after tax for me. I'm willing to pay the extra few dollars to feel safe in my purchase.

*Please keep in mind I have never bought anything from 1SALEADAY so I have never personally had a bad experience. I am not here to bash any company, just to offer a close priced alternative for those who may want one.
    This is through Newegg, though, and backed by their policy.

Newegg is like legit and the amazon one is Class2 not Class4

Yeah I know it's through newegg but it's through their new marketplace site so you're getting it from those other guys.
    Again I was just offering an alternative.

Is there a discount code? It says 79.99 when i click on it

Quote Originally Posted by Dramer77 View Post
    Is there a discount code? It says 79.99 when i click on it
    Ended already it was a 1day thing for yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by nybmx View Post

Thanks for the input but the Amazon card you mention appears to be the slower class 2 card, not class 4. SanDisk cards tend to be faster than their ratings but still it is the slower class. Class 2 probably fine for most purposes but faster always better.

You want a class 10 card, trust me. You will be disapointed if you buy this and your buddy next to you has a class 10. They are only like $55 for a class 10 32gb on amazon.

16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riekls View Post
    You want a class 10 card, trust me. You will be disapointed if you buy this and your buddy next to you has a class 10. They are only like $55 for a class 10 32gb on amazon.
    Based on the test numbers posted earlier, this card is extremely fast at read. Why do we need class 10 write speeds?
    Thanked by:
    timberga likes this.

Deal is no longer available. I was late hic hic hic
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

I got my tracking email. It says USPS but the tracking info is in UPS's system. Should home on Wednesday.

I bought this one...

Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter and SanDisk Mobile Mate reader: Electronics

So many reports of fake cards out there it pays to be cautious... Two verified sellers on Amazon for this card appear to be Memory Mogul and Stromboli. I bought from MM and verified card with h2test and Crystal DM, with W/R speeds at 20 and 5+, so above Class 4 specs. When using Amazon third party sellers the trick is to choose ones that use "fulfillment by Amazon". All aspects of these transactions and handled just like regular Amazon purchases, so returns are very easy if required.

It is only a few $ more for a class 10 .. don't understand why people by cards 1/2 the speed ?
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Got mine in the mail today. A speed app I downloaded rated the interal card at 15 write/40 read and this one at 5.6 write/43 read. I'm ecstatic.

Since the Newegg deal isn't around anymore I ended up going with a purportedly reputable Amazon dealer. Just under $45 for a 32GB class 4 card.

Amazon.com: Sandisk 32GB MicroSDHC Class 4 Memory Card & MicroSDHC Card Reader (Bulk): Electronics

I opted not to go with a class 10 card after reading about many instances of instability / unreliability. All I need the memory for is music so I'm not too worried about having a super-speed card.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

For those that missed it, it's back. However, this one is not in conjunction with Newegg.

ROM
    UnNamed

yea 1saleaday has "!" for $27.99 right now