November release because next month LTE pushed out to big cities

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Word is from ALL AT&T stores I've gone in contact with, the managers have said the reason for the push back to November release is because next month LTE will be pushed out to the big cities here: Frisco, Sac ect.. and were getting the LTE version. Im guessing this is going for South Texas as well and wherever else it's not being sold. They got this information from the company and not something they just pulled from their as.ds. And no it never had anything to do with the iPhone. - Just a heads up for those whos still waiting on an upgrade and thinking to get this phone. Why not get the LTE version instead of the 6 month old one? I've came in contact with about 7 AT&T stores all around the cities out here from the bay area to the valley areas and it just makes sense.

jSiLeNt619

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: CA

Word is from ALL AT&T stores I've gone in contact with, the managers have said the reason for the push back to November release is because next month LTE will be pushed out to the big cities here: Frisco, Sac ect.. and were getting the LTE version. Im guessing this is going for South Texas as well and wherever else it's not being sold. They got this information from the company and not something they just pulled from their as.ds. And no it never had anything to do with the iPhone. - Just a heads up for those whos still waiting on an upgrade and thinking to get this phone. Why not get the LTE version instead of the 6 month old one? I've came in contact with about 7 AT&T stores all around the cities out here from the bay area to the valley areas and it just makes sense.

Will it be the 5" 720p screen? Thinking about getting the galaxy s2 this weekend. I decided to hold off until they announced the next iphone. So should i wait or just go ahead and get it?

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site

Really its up to you, your money your interest. I just posted this to give a heads up. Personally I'm going to wait it out since I'm eligible to upgrade November 1st anyway but it all matters on what you want.

But where did you get the 5" 720p screen from? I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same 4.3 screen size SAMOLED+

jSiLeNt619

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Really its up to you, your money your interest. I just posted this to give a heads up. Personally I'm going to wait it out since I'm eligible to upgrade November 1st anyway but it all matters on what you want.

But where did you get the 5" 720p screen from? I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same 4.3 screen size SAMOLED+

lol somehow i got mixed up with the Samsung galaxy note and this
http://www.androidcentral.com/samsu...lte-and-galaxy-s-ii-lte-hd-720p-display-korea

Just forget the question i asked :) Im just a noob to android coming from iOS so don't bash on me with my dumb questions :)
As for the phone i think im going to go ahead and get it this weekend. Thanks for answering my question man

shansmi

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

that makes no sense. we have lte here in dallas and we have the 777. btw a simple search would show the 727 has lte...

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site

that makes no sense. we have lte here in dallas .

im talking about from AT&T not third-party retail. There have been reports from our forum members here and other sites I've been on saying their AT&T dont sell it either South Texas area.

timberga

May 19, 2010
Visit site

im talking about from AT&T not third-party retail. There have been reports from our forum members here and other sites I've been on saying their AT&T dont sell it either South Texas area.

I live in Atlanta, GA and we ARE a 4G LTE market LIVE already......and the GSII is being sold.....something sounds fishy.

Curado

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: November release because next month LTE pushed out to big cit

even though i ordered my GS2 from amazon, I went into a store to play with it on monday and they said the ordered have been delayed and they wouldnt be getting any in for a few weeks. I asked if it had anything to do with the security problem with the lock screen and the worker said I have no idea.

it seems like not one employee from the 5 stores I have gone into know a single thing about the GS2. Almost like they are forced to sell it but dont want to advertise at all because it would conflict with stupid iphone 4s.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12