concerned about battery life, is this right!!!?!?!?!?!?!!0

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
OK I just got this phone because I was blown away from all the reviews I read about the amazing battery life ,all the reviews I were reading were from people saying they were getting anywhere from 12-15 hours of battery life and that this phone can easily make it through a full day .......when I first got.the phone I got 8 1/2 hours of heavy use which was OK by me and.I thought I would get better results when I was at work the next day cause I had bad signal all day when I was using it for 9 hours....however the next day at work I dropped about 30 percent in 7 hours which I know.doesn't sound bad but I was only using my phone for an hour.which u can see in the other pic I attached ...that consisted if 30-30 texts messages and only about 15-25 min of data use / web, is that amount.of battery loss normal ..... I had brightness on 30, GPS, Bluetooth,syncs, off and I had strong signal all day which is why I'm wondering I lost so much battery if it was just sitting in my pocket not even being used for 6 hours ..... I'm seeing about 1% battery loss every 3-4 minutes. Any suggestions and.help would be.great guys ..should I take it back for a.replacement or what ....I actually just read a review of.a guy who has been using his all day 60 emails and still has 80 percentoff left....I read all the battery saving.tips and.can't.figure it out.......today unplugged off charger at 11:30 did about 30-35 mins of web over wifi 5 mins of listening.to music and some.texts and.2 hours later down to 74 percent that seems a little steel doesn't it?

Last edited:

shansmi

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Not real sure...

today I took mine off the charger at 0800 and just hooked it up to my PC with the battery at 56%. This is after being on and off all day, about an hour of talking, 20-30 texts,a little FB, a little 4SQ, a little surfing and a few GPS Status sessions.

It should get better after a few charge cycles. I am on about my 10th charge cycle.

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I'd say let it go through a few more charge cycles. Also, let it die completely, run it dry, sometimes that percentage isn't right and letting it die will help to get a more accurate measure, I know it helped me.

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
alright ill give it a try....right now i had jsut left the phone idle and it dropped 4 percent in an hour but when i left it off the charger last night for 8 hours it only lost 4 percent..this is so confusing lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63