Dry Install Screen Protector?

pmentior

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I second the sgp stienheil. Just put one on yesterday and I can't even tell its there. You just have to be very careful nit to get any dust under it while installing or it is makes a Ver noticeable bubble. Luckily it comes with 2 applications.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II

jSiLeNt619

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I second the sgp stienheil. Just put one on yesterday and I can't even tell its there. You just have to be very careful nit to get any dust under it while installing or it is makes a Ver noticeable bubble. Luckily it comes with 2 applications.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II

where did you purchase it?

jSiLeNt619

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine from Amazon. I think I may have saved a few bucks on tax and shipping.

I tried looking for it on amazon but i couldn't find it for the ATT model. Just Sprint model. I would like to get it from there since no tax and free 2-day shipping :)

I always prefer dry install screen protectors over wet install.

You can purchase the SGP Scree Protector on sgpstore.com or SGP Store on eBay.
Ultra Thin Case for iPhone 3G 3G S, Steinheil Protection Film items in SGP USA store on eBay!

I got some ebay bucks so i can use them for this :) BTW what is the difference between the three types of screen protectors? Ultra fine, olephobic, and crystal.

pmentior

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I always prefer dry install screen protectors over wet install.

You can purchase the SGP Scree Protector on sgpstore.com or SGP Store on eBay.
Ultra Thin Case for iPhone 3G 3G S, Steinheil Protection Film items in SGP USA store on eBay!

I looked back at my order and it says that they are out of stock right now. Here is the link, maybe more will come in soon.

Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 AT&T Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Also you could order direct from their site at:

http://www.sgpstore.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae