Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Dry Install Screen Protector?

    Anyone buy and recommend a crytal clear screen protector? (dry install)
  2. #2  
    buirus's Avatar

    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts

    Default Re: Dry Install Screen Protector?

    Quote Originally Posted by timberga View Post
    Anyone buy and recommend a crytal clear screen protector? (dry install)
    I just bought and installed the SGP Steinheil. Install was dry and so far I like it. The screen protector is smooth and clear.
  3. #3  

    Default

    I second the sgp stienheil. Just put one on yesterday and I can't even tell its there. You just have to be very careful nit to get any dust under it while installing or it is makes a Ver noticeable bubble. Luckily it comes with 2 applications.

    Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Dry Install Screen Protector?

    Quote Originally Posted by pmentior View Post
    I second the sgp stienheil. Just put one on yesterday and I can't even tell its there. You just have to be very careful nit to get any dust under it while installing or it is makes a Ver noticeable bubble. Luckily it comes with 2 applications.

    Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II
    where did you purchase it?
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Dry Install Screen Protector?

    I always prefer dry install screen protectors over wet install.

    You can purchase the SGP Scree Protector on sgpstore.com or SGP Store on eBay.
    Thanked by:
  6. #6  
    buirus's Avatar

    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts

    Default Re: Dry Install Screen Protector?

    Quote Originally Posted by jSiLeNt619 View Post
    where did you purchase it?
    I bought mine from Amazon. I think I may have saved a few bucks on tax and shipping.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Dry Install Screen Protector?

    Quote Originally Posted by tboooe View Post
    I bought mine from Amazon. I think I may have saved a few bucks on tax and shipping.
    I tried looking for it on amazon but i couldn't find it for the ATT model. Just Sprint model. I would like to get it from there since no tax and free 2-day shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by runtohell121 View Post
    I always prefer dry install screen protectors over wet install.

    You can purchase the SGP Scree Protector on sgpstore.com or SGP Store on eBay.
    I got some ebay bucks so i can use them for this BTW what is the difference between the three types of screen protectors? Ultra fine, olephobic, and crystal.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Dry Install Screen Protector?

    crystal clear, clear, and anti glare I think. They have a chart.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Dry Install Screen Protector?

    Quote Originally Posted by runtohell121 View Post
    I always prefer dry install screen protectors over wet install.

    You can purchase the SGP Scree Protector on sgpstore.com or SGP Store on eBay.
    I looked back at my order and it says that they are out of stock right now. Here is the link, maybe more will come in soon.

    Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 AT&T Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]: Cell Phones & Accessories

    Also you could order direct from their site at:

Posting Permissions

B