Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Dry Install Screen Protector?

Anyone buy and recommend a crytal clear screen protector? (dry install)

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts

Default Re: Dry Install Screen Protector?

Quote Originally Posted by timberga View Post
    Anyone buy and recommend a crytal clear screen protector? (dry install)
    I just bought and installed the SGP Steinheil. Install was dry and so far I like it. The screen protector is smooth and clear.

I second the sgp stienheil. Just put one on yesterday and I can't even tell its there. You just have to be very careful nit to get any dust under it while installing or it is makes a Ver noticeable bubble. Luckily it comes with 2 applications.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II

Quote Originally Posted by pmentior View Post
    I second the sgp stienheil. Just put one on yesterday and I can't even tell its there. You just have to be very careful nit to get any dust under it while installing or it is makes a Ver noticeable bubble. Luckily it comes with 2 applications.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II
    where did you purchase it?

I always prefer dry install screen protectors over wet install.

You can purchase the SGP Scree Protector on sgpstore.com or SGP Store on eBay.
    http://stores.ebay.com/SGP-USA-united-sgp-corporation
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jSiLeNt619 View Post
    where did you purchase it?
    I bought mine from Amazon. I think I may have saved a few bucks on tax and shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by tboooe View Post
    I bought mine from Amazon. I think I may have saved a few bucks on tax and shipping.
    I tried looking for it on amazon but i couldn't find it for the ATT model. Just Sprint model. I would like to get it from there since no tax and free 2-day shipping

Quote Originally Posted by runtohell121 View Post

Ultra Thin Case for iPhone 3G 3G S, Steinheil Protection Film items in SGP USA store on eBay!
    I got some ebay bucks so i can use them for this BTW what is the difference between the three types of screen protectors? Ultra fine, olephobic, and crystal.

crystal clear, clear, and anti glare I think. They have a chart.

Quote Originally Posted by runtohell121 View Post

Ultra Thin Case for iPhone 3G 3G S, Steinheil Protection Film items in SGP USA store on eBay!
    I looked back at my order and it says that they are out of stock right now. Here is the link, maybe more will come in soon.

Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 AT&T Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Also you could order direct from their site at:

http://www.sgpstore.com