CM7 or UnNamed. What do you think? Battery + Features + Speed?

crewxp

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
CM7 or UnNamed (Possibly Perception). What do you think? I'm planning on flashing tomorrow. I just rooted today.

I am comparing CM7 to UnNamed (Also considering Perception), but am unsure of the differences. I don't want to lose any features, but ADD. And longer battery life would be nice. any suggestions?

sailador

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: CM7 or UnNamed. What do you think? Battery + Features + Speed

dude try out the new miui port....it is very stable and it is awesome...but if you want to only try out unnamed or cm7 then unnamed is much much better...cm7 is still way too buggy..it is not ready for prime time yet

kenmitch

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

I suggest Serendipity 8 personally.

If a person saves a tweaked backup in CWM and decided to flash another ROM and doesn't like it they can just use CWM to restore the backup and it's back to the way it was before the flash?

Just kinda ROM shy at the moment. Xtra features look interesting but would hate to have to start over if I dind't like Serendipity or any other ROM.

Thanks!

Emcee

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

If a person saves a tweaked backup in CWM and decided to flash another ROM and doesn't like it they can just use CWM to restore the backup and it's back to the way it was before the flash?

Just kinda ROM shy at the moment. Xtra features look interesting but would hate to have to start over if I dind't like Serendipity or any other ROM.

Thanks!

To be safe, I would reflash the original rom, THEN restore the backup. I know it'll work that way. Not sure about your way.

(EDIT: Original = the one you liked, not stock)

omgabunny

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

i like samsungs camera app too much to stay with cm7 :( i'm running serendipity at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12