Random media showing up

zmagrini

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I go in to my Gallery, I have about 3 extra folders with random pictures and videos. i have movie trailers, random pictures (the latest from tapjoy), and others. any idea how to get these to stop putting these on my phone?? i have no idea what is causing it.

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Hahaa! I noticed this too when I saw an Enrique iglesias Pepsi pic in my gallery and was like what the?? I noticed them show up from time to time after downloading a few songs from apps like mp3 downloader. The rest of my collection I like to transfer manually to my phone from a computer. If Enrique Iglesias can be put on your phone, who knows what else is being put in or taken out that we don't see.

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
that seems very sketchy. i dont like the fact that things are being put on my phone without my permission.

Unfortunately it happens all the time man. Same with monitoring your credit card and bank card usage. There's always going to be a shady exposure just lurking around every corner...but the ones who dont monitor are the ones who go oblivious and this is the reason why scams pay off. Our phones are more like computers every day.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
tapjoy is not a virus.i called a guy at tapjoy called Saad and he fix the problem.he said that some games give you the option to watch videos to gain more in game money and that thats where the videos come from.if you call him he will opt you out and you will never see any of the videos on your phone again.his number is 415-766-6957