Careful of the pictures you take, they're PUBLIC

netarc

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Careful of the pix you take on your droid phone ... in my case, at least, they were automatically uploaded to my google/picasa account with full PUBLIC access (not sure if one could accidentally stumble upon them, but I verified that a link to the pic COULD be opened up by any public user, fwiw.

JtothaR

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Checked this out, I personally have two active phones with hundreds of photos each and both my picasa and google+ accounts have zero photos. Phone specific or app specific issue? You could start a mass panic with a post like this, LOL. Best to clarify the true source of the problem first.

-James

Kiel

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
It must be a settings issue with you. I checked my Google photos account and this is what I see:

These photos and videos were uploaded from your phone via Instant Upload. They are visible only to you until you share them.

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
If you log into your gmail account, then under your name at the top right, click on Privacy. Scroll down to the bottom of the next screen and log into your dashboard (your gmail account username and password). There you can select what information to share and not to share. Don't forget about your profile and "Other Profiles". They have privacy settings too.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
No issues here either. Everything is private like it should be. Not sure I actually changed any settings to get it that way, either.

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
OMG that girl I've been chatting with all week has seen pics of me fresh out of the shower in order to exchange for other girls' fresh out of the shower pics! Hahaa

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member