Traded my S2..BIG mistake!!

p51

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

As stated in the title. I recently traded my S2 for an iphone 4 (siri doesn't interest me). I have had every iteration of the iphone so i'm very invested in the ecosystem. I wanted a change of pace so I tried an S2. Other than the battery life and sometimes having trouble connecting to at&t "4G, I LOVED the phone. I switched back because of contact and media integration on my iphone. It's only been one day since i switched back to iOS and i regret it immensely. After having a 4.3" screen the 3.5 on the iphone looks tiny. I've had to increase the text size in accessibility settings just to make it more comfortable. I also like how any app you download is integrated into the OS (android). You can take many actions from one app as opposed to going to each individual app. Bottom line: I am putting my iphone 4 32gb up on craigslist in hopes of trading for another GS2. I LOVE android!!!!!!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I totally understand and agree. I went from a S2 to a 4s and then back to the S2. I love everything about the S2. Just a wonderful phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

BuddhaMunx

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Loving my GS2, since I flashed UnNamed it seems so much better, more stable, I really love the idea of an iPhone but they are so close ended, really starting to love this phone! =]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

p51

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
No hits for my iphone 4 on craigslist yet..guess all the people who have the GS2 are keeping them :)..I can't believe how long i've stayed with the iOS knowing what i now know about android & all its FREE capabilities. After just 24 hours i'm REALLY missing the S2.

anon(62000)

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Though about that and decided against it. I've been an iPhone user since the 3G, but I will NOT give up my GS2. Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

p51

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Don't think i'm not smacking myself around. Don't know what i was thinking. Wish i drank, at least then i could blame it on the alcohol.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I returned my iPhone 4S and got the Galaxy SII. Its fantastic! I hope things work out and you are able to get one again!

p51

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Ha..you were right. Switched back to an iphone 4 (separation anxiety). I'm now looking to trade back for a SGS2 (again!) I'm more comfortable with the iphone since i've had every iteration, but the SGS2 provides so much more functionality right out of the box. I recently started a business. My partner (who has an android phone) & I have been using google docs extensively while writing the biz plan. Also, gmail on the SGS2 blows the doors off the mail client on iOS. I am a bit hesitant using the SGS2 as my main biz device (battery life & size specifically), but we'll see. Anyone else using android as their main business device I would appreciate insight from your experiences. Thanks.

wonderer#AC

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
ok so I have the iPhone 4 and have been considering going to an android phone once again. I tried the Motorola Atrix awhile back but the battery life and phone was just not was I was hoping for and went back to the iPhone. Once the iPhone 4s was released and not an iPhone 5 I had the kick again to maybe try android. My only concern is always battery life as I do a lot of texting and emailing as well as phone calls in one day. How is the battery life on these Samsung Galaxy phones compared to the iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s? Also I am going back and forth between the Samsung Galaxy S II or the Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket if anyone can give me their opinion as this will be my everyday phone and I live in South Florida, do not think we have or are getting LTE anytime soon but I could be wrong. Thank you in advance for any information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol