$99 Price @ Target Deal!

jooak

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I just want everyone in the market to know about the $99 Samsung Galaxy S2 new/upgrade offer (see attached image). It is for this week only and is the best deal out. I called Best Buy Mobile and they were able to price match it for me to pickup the next day.

Just call the Best Buy Mobile (1-877-702-2211) number and be nice! Also, you can try to get the Rewards Zone 5000 points, worth $100 as well.

It worked for me!

7125J

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
its crazy how in this day and age anything you buy will be reduced by 50% off within 1 month

its a good thing but damn makes me feel bad for being impatient!

i priced match my s2 a few weeks ago and got 115 back but this is still good news

jooak

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
its crazy how in this day and age anything you buy will be reduced by 50% off within 1 month

its a good thing but damn makes me feel bad for being impatient!

i priced match my s2 a few weeks ago and got 115 back but this is still good news

I know right! I bought mine in time enough to see if there would be any crazy Black Friday deals. If so, I can return my phone. Hopefully you are enjoying your phone though!

7125J

cbb77

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I had posted this in another thread but Logicbuy has a deal with AT&T for 50% off phones. Just follow the attached link

Best deal with $50 or 50% (choose greater) off AT&T phones, accessories and devices - LogicBUY

I had been hunting for a deal for my family and used this to pick up 3 phones, all at 50% off. I got SG2 for myself and 2 iphones (also at 50% off). I just used the AT&T site to add to my cart, printed it and went to Best Buy and they matched the deal. Had a ton of BB gift cards thus preferred to buy the phones there. I think the 50% off all phone is a glitch on their site but if you add the SG2 to your cart first it seems to also apply the discount to any other phone you add afterwards. :)

hexproject

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
For the logic buy deal. It says it doesnt apply to iphone, but you got it anyways?
Also, was this an upgraded line or add line or new customer only?

liquiddawn

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Since I already price matched my SII with Best Buy at $150, can I go back in and price match it again? Or are they going to throw a fit?

cbb77

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
For the logic buy deal. It says it doesnt apply to iphone, but you got it anyways?
Also, was this an upgraded line or add line or new customer only?

Yes, this worked for me. I tried it twice. Trick was to add the SG2 to your cart first. If you add the iphone first it won't apply the discount. I simply removed the iphone and added the SG2, then the iphones and it applied the discount. I didn't expect it to work but it did.

Also this was for new line /customer. I was coming off of my company's plan onto my own personal account with 2 additional lines for my daughters.

jedah

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes, this worked for me. I tried it twice. Trick was to add the SG2 to your cart first. If you add the iphone first it won't apply the discount. I simply removed the iphone and added the SG2, then the iphones and it applied the discount. I didn't expect it to work but it did.

Also this was for new line /customer. I was coming off of my company's plan onto my own personal account with 2 additional lines for my daughters.

Is this only an in-store deal? I don't see it on Target's website. This would be awesome since Best Buy only recognizes in store deals.

Now I just need to decide between getting an extra $50 back on my S2.. or paying a restocking fee and exchanging for the Skyrocket.

Blackjack55345

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Is this only an in-store deal? I don't see it on Target's website. This would be awesome since Best Buy only recognizes in store deals.

Now I just need to decide between getting an extra $50 back on my S2.. or paying a restocking fee and exchanging for the Skyrocket.

In store only.

surf1

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

Confused, what if your due for an upgrade? Does that still work? (getting the 4S for 50% off)

Last edited:

cbb77

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Confused, what if your due for an upgrade? Does that still work? (getting the 4S for 50% off)

I think if you were due for an upgrade you would probably do better in the store and applying whatever credit you have to the purchase of the 4S. Also I think they may have fixed the bug with the website as I just tried to replicate my order and it will no longer apply the 50% discount to the iphone. I knew it was a bug as right on LogicBuys site it says it did not apply to iphones. I guess I got lucky. This was nother reason why I went down to Best Buy and had them match as I figured AT&T would just cancel my order.

surf1

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I think if you were due for an upgrade you would probably do better in the store and applying whatever credit you have to the purchase of the 4S. Also I think they may have fixed the bug with the website as I just tried to replicate my order and it will no longer apply the 50% discount to the iphone. I knew it was a bug as right on LogicBuys site it says it did not apply to iphones. I guess I got lucky. This was nother reason why I went down to Best Buy and had them match as I figured AT&T would just cancel my order.
I haven't upgraded since like Oct 09', which is when I got the 3GS. How do you know if you have a credit, will they even mention that or do you have to press them? Curious b/c if I can save money buying a 4S then I'm all for it lol.

Far as I know I thought whenever your due for an upgrade it's always whatever the price is at the store (ex: 4S 16G for $199). How do you go about getting a better price at the store?

Thanks for the help!

surf1

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I thought if your due for an upgrade, your only choice is what they list... ie: 4S 16GB for $199 if upgrading. Earlier this year I think they said my upgrade would be available starting May 11'

So it's possible to get the 4S for cheaper than $199? Never heard of any credits, just the normal upgrade option.

edit - double post, thought the 1st one didn't go through

Last edited:

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site

Why don't you get $50 back THEN if you decide to switch to skyrocket use $35 of the $50 you just got refunded. In the end you still pocket $15 and save.

No44specialk

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone is wondering, at& t does NOT match target. They match every where else but them. Sounds to me like they changed their policy on the fly because of the cheap price. They even would match walmart, go figure.

19mugsy

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I price matched twice through AT&T. Bought my phone from AT&T over the phone for $199.00. Then, saw the phone for $149.00 on line. Called AT&T and they price matched to $149.00. Then two days later, say the Target deal for $99.00. Called AT&T twice and got the right person the second time....price match to $99.00. AT&T does price match....be patient and call until you get it. BTW, I am in my 30 day return period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674