Black Friday/holiday deals?

scottwood2

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
We are seeing the SG2 for about $100. The Skyrocket is not much more in price. I am wondering if we are going to see more special deals coming for Black Friday/Holiday specials. Verizon is offering double data plans for the same price. Will AT&T follow? What to others think about pricing coming up later this month and December?

Prices and hardware seem to changing so much lately, I just can't help but to think that the SG2 will become even cheaper in the near future.

Also does anyone know if Costco price matches? I would be tempted to bite on this one at $99 and could take it back if something else comes along.

Thx

chmcke01

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Walmart has released their Black Friday ad and they are giving a $100 Walmart gift card with every smartphone purchase (iPhone excluded).

This is killing me, all these sales but I can't upgrade until December 1st!

scottwood2

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
$159 online at walmart now. The ad does state that product varies by store. $59 sounds pretty good to me. :D

Thx for posting about the walmart ad.

Looks like this starts on Saturday after black Friday.

scottwood2

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Just received the ad for Sam's Club on BF. They will have the SGSII for 96 cents with a 2 year service agreement. So I think upgrades will work as well.

Can't wait! :):):):):):)

chmcke01

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Please post any December deals you hear about. I am seeing all these great deals for black Friday but I am not eligible for upgrade until December 1st. I really hope to see some good deals leading up to Christmas too.

I still haven't decided on the Galaxy S2 or the Skyrocket either. I wish someone would post a clear cut description of which device is superior in which ways.