MMS size limit increase

busa2006

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Recently coming from iphone 4, and having mms issues as to file size to large. When I put it in mms mode the video is crappy compared to my iphone 4. How is it that videos sent through Iphone 4 has better video quality versus the att samsung galaxy s2? It makes no sense to have the capabilities of the camera/video if you cant have normal functionality with it...Im wondering is there a way to increase the send size through an apk file? If so direct me to the right path to take. Im new to the whole android but willing to try and solve my issues just need a little help...

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I use Handcent SMS for texting. Much better than stock clients, and it will give pop up texts over the lock screen so you can quick reply without even unlocking the phone.

It will also let you increase the MMS size limit, although I think with the most phones it will only let you go up to 1.2 meg in size. I think the default is 600k for the stock client.

It has higher values, but says only for phones like the EVO. It might work on with the really high settings on the GS2 if you try, I just never went above 1.2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12