Ballistic SG case

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's a really nice case. Fits well. Cut outs are where they need to be (doesn't block the noise canceling mic).

Yes it makes it bulkier. That's a tradeoff I'm willing to make. I would post pics but do not have a second camera at the moment.

Sent from my SGS II

Reactions: tunie

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
What do you think about the drop protection on this case? As good as Otterbox? Better? I like the way it looks. Thanks for posting about it.

SkyG

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Drop protection? Awesome. I even threw it at a bat terrorizing my family and it landed completely safe. This coming from a guy who can throw a ball in the high 80's - low 90's range. So yes, awesome drop protection.

Reactions: tunie

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
LOL! Well, that's about as good as it gets when it comes to product reviews! :) I'm sold! Glad I don't have to wait for Otterbox to get with the program! Thanks:)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply. Not sure if att has it labeled wrong or not, but the case I got has the "ballistic corners" for extra drop protection.

I have no worries about dropping my phone.

Sent from my SGS II

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I looked at it on the site and saw the reinforced corners. Wow...it really looks great! I can't wait until it arrives! Thanks for the post. I hadn't even looked at the Ballistic cases.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I haven't dropped my phone yet(knocks on wood) but I believe it's safe wrapped in the Case mate Tough case. 23 bucks on amazon.

I've heard good things about that case on other phones. I would expect it to be just as good for ours.
The ballistic is a step above in terms of protection IMHO.

Sent from my SGS II