Non Gmail Stock Email App (skyrocket)

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
is it my imagination or does the non-gmail stock email app only allow fetch (pull) email accounts?

i put in 2 email accounts (one was gmail) and i had to chose a time (every x mins) for it to fetch email...

is all this correct?

any work arounds?

alc2077

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Try the MailDroid app, I think it better than the stock email & GMail app that comes preloaded on the phone plus it pushes the email with no noticeable batter drain.

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Try the MailDroid app, I think it better than the stock email & GMail app that comes preloaded on the phone plus it pushes the email with no noticeable batter drain.

hey .. i did and it literally worked for half an hour.. i have deleted and reinstalled and still doent work.. evebn tho i didnt wanna do this i prolly should have to save frustration - > fwd non gmail email to gmal and just use the gmail app

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
hey .. i did and it literally worked for half an hour.. i have deleted and reinstalled and still doent work.. evebn tho i didnt wanna do this i prolly should have to save frustration - > fwd non gmail email to gmal and just use the gmail app

I set gmail up to automatically retrieve my hotmail account mail every 30 minutes. Then I set up a label for it so my gmail (real email) doesn't get full of stuff I don't care about.

And using the gmail app it all gets pushed as it hits my inbox.

Sent from my SGS II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez