Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Replacment battery

    I ordered this battery off ebay. It fits and charges off the usb inside the phone. Don't know life of battery yet going to drain and charge it 5 times as recommended. It's cheap! 5 bucks.

    Check out this item I found on eBay:

    New Battery for SAMSUNG I9100 Galaxy S2 with Retail Package 2500mAh

    Link:

    (Sent from eBay Mobile for Android)

    sent from my Xoom
    Motorola Xoom
    Samsung Galaxy Tab
    iPhone4
    Samsung Galaxy S II
  2. #2  
    pounder001's Avatar

    Posts
    357 Posts
    Global Posts
    849 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    Not sure this battery will fit the AT&T GS2, good luck
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    It fits. It is in my phone right now.
    Motorola Xoom
    Samsung Galaxy Tab
    iPhone4
    Samsung Galaxy S II
  4. #4  
    jjb70's Avatar

    Posts
    153 Posts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    No extended battery door needed? Wow, nice find. Let us know if the 2500 is not a misprint!
  5. #5  
    sucram6791's Avatar

    Posts
    57 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    does it need a new cover or does it fit the stock cover?
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    I'm about to pick this one up from Amazon.
    Only $11.99 (battery only) and great reviews so far and fits with stock cover!

    http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Samsu...idcentral00-20

    (w/ battery + charger)
    http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Samsu...idcentral00-20
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    Quote Originally Posted by lchute1158 View Post
    I ordered this battery off ebay. It fits and charges off the usb inside the phone. Don't know life of battery yet going to drain and charge it 5 times as recommended. It's cheap! 5 bucks.

    Check out this item I found on eBay:

    New Battery for SAMSUNG I9100 Galaxy S2 with Retail Package 2500mAh

    Link:

    (Sent from eBay Mobile for Android)

    sent from my Xoom
    Can you try pulling the sticker off of it? I have bought some cheap batteries marked higher mAh and then pull the sticker off and they say 1000mAh or similar low numbers. Hopefully yours is a legitimate 2500 mAh battery.
    "... The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." (Mark 1:15)
  8. #8  
    pounder001's Avatar

    Posts
    357 Posts
    Global Posts
    849 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    Quote Originally Posted by YaBoiD View Post
    I'm about to pick this one up from Amazon.
    Only $11.99 (battery only) and great reviews so far and fits with stock cover!

    http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Samsu...2423986&sr=8-2

    (w/ battery + charger)
    Amazon.com: Hyperion AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II 4G 2 x Battery + Charger: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Good luck, please post your thoughts once you get it
  9. #9  
    pounder001's Avatar

    Posts
    357 Posts
    Global Posts
    849 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    Quote Originally Posted by lchute1158 View Post
    It fits. It is in my phone right now.
    A 2500mAH battery fits with the stock back cover?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    Yes it fits with stock cover. So far seems like I am getting about 4 more hours out of it. I expected more but I have only drained it and charged fully once.
    Motorola Xoom
    Samsung Galaxy Tab
    iPhone4
    Samsung Galaxy S II
    Thanked by:
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Replacment battery

    Quote Originally Posted by lchute1158 View Post
    Yes it fits with stock cover. So far seems like I am getting about 4 more hours out of it. I expected more but I have only drained it and charged fully once.
    that whole page seems really shady...like i know the vendor has good reviews but the description says the battery isn't as high quality, is cheap, etc.


    does the phone get hotter when in use?

Posting Permissions

B