Update today

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the bus and it said I have an att update. My battery is low so waiting to get home. Anyone know what its about?

Sent from my Samsung galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

sdmark

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
not sure. mine too. it's a small update - under something like 250kb. I'm afraid to install it...don't want to break root.

GBP87

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded. Upon reboot, white screen stated "update is failed". Phone booted again and said update failed to install. Now when I try to go through update again, it states that I am up to date and can try again in 23 hrs and 59 min. Lol.

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded. Upon reboot, white screen stated "update is failed". Phone booted again and said update failed to install. Now when I try to go through update again, it states that I am up to date and can try again in 23 hrs and 59 min. Lol.

Me too lol. Weird

kcnwa

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep... "Update is Failed"

Reboots the phone. But then shows a "Device is up to date" if I try and do another software update...

kcnwa

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Could this be the AP fix many are waiting for???

I'm a former CrackBerry Addict, so I'm not sure what's the best way to figure out what gets updated, can you see version numbers of modules like AP? I know you can see your kernel number and build, but that really doesn't give you specifics.

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Could this be the AP fix many are waiting for???

I'm a former CrackBerry Addict, so I'm not sure what's the best way to figure out what gets updated, can you see version numbers of modules like AP? I know you can see your kernel number and build, but that really doesn't give you specifics.

I have no idea. I'm sure someone around here knows though.

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised there hasn't been more response. And surprised some of the main android sites haven't mentioned anything. At least get it out there and get someone to figure it out.

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
sorry for the double post, but I just read at another android site that the gs2 for tmobile is getting a gb 2.3.5 update that's rolling out today. Battery, caller id and wifi enhancements. Wonder if that's coming our way? Maybe the download just isn't activated yet?

GBP87

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I can try to update again in 9 hours, but I would rather hear some positive news on someone updating before I'm penalized another 24 hours.

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I know it wasn't but I was hoping it was an accidental ICS early update. But I read touchwiz is going to negate the ics sexiness :(

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49