Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation another update push?

im gettting message that i need to download new update...i did the .6 download but didnt install so not sure if its .6 ping or not.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: another update push???

it must be .6 thats messaging to update. when i downloaded it before and tried to load it failed. so after that i never tried again and until now never got an update message.

Just got my update too...
    I guess we'll see if I get that battery issue everyone else is having.
    Hope not...it's been such an awesome phone.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

can you let me know if its .6 or something else. the fact the no one else is talking about a update other than .6 im guessing its just .6
    thanks

Default Re: another update push?

For me it was just the .6
    Thanked by:
    Trip64 

when you click on software update, do you have the option to read what update it is and then you have to click on install or does clicking on it start the update ?

ROM
    stock with root

Quote Originally Posted by Samuri65 View Post
    For me it was just the .6
    It's .6 and just don't do it. Talked to Samsung Tech support and it adds nothing off value while causing battery drain and browser issues as noted in this forum. They are aware of the problems and working on a fix.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

You know I had little to no problems with the update. The first day my battery dropped horribly. I then cleared the ram and did a battery pull and ever since then I've had no issues. That fact that the update fixed the AP mobile bug was enough for me to stick with it.